Kanken Art Mini
Fjallraven Kanken Art Mini is the perfect backpack for any festival or travel. The Mini is the smaller version of the classic Kanken and has become a fan favorite.
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colors gives Kanken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. The long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad, stored in the inside back pocket, that keeps the contents of the main compartment from pressing against your back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from durable, water-resistant Vinylon F fabric.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo and front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 3 3⁄4 in
- Height: 11 in