Deuter Ascender 7 Trail Running Backpack
Deuter Ascender 7 Trail Running Backpack is ultra-lightweight and super comfortable, with wide, ergonomic vest-style shoulder straps and an elasticated compression system, two adjustable sternum straps and soft material against the back create a garment-like fit so you can focus on the run. the Ascender 7 holds the necessities without adding too much bulk or weight. A stretch mesh inner pocket and side compression straps help eliminate load wobble no matter how challenging the terrain. Our favorite feature is a holster pocket on the front of one shoulder strap makes it quick and easy to access collapsible trekking poles. And there is space for soft flasks and a GPS in the shoulder strap pockets. The body fabric is made from 100% recycled materials and is bluesign® certified.
- Removable sternum belt
- Load adjustment strap
- Two elastic side pockets
- quick access thanks to the innovative stowage option
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Signal whistle
- close fit due to shoulder straps with elastic compression drawstring
- ergonomically shaped vest shoulder straps
- Moisture barrier in the back
- 2 pockets for soft flasks
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- SOS label
- Lite System
- PFC free
- Recycled fabric