Women's Ovik Nordic Sweater
Enjoy winter’s colder temps in a classic knitted wool sweater. The pattern is inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishermen’s sweaters, and the knitting has a lofty structure that insulates well and is light and easy to move about in. Perhaps it also warms a green heart knowing that the wool comes from farms that follow the strictest criteria regarding animal welfare, land stewardship, and chemical use.
- 100% traceable, ethically produced wool.
- Jacquard knitting binds a lot of air for excellent insulation.
- It Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% wool
- Back length: 59 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: S
- Washing: hand wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C