The Kalmia's FreeFloat 360 suspension flexes, rotates, and moves with your body, providing a revolution in backpacking technology. Adventure ready with durable, recycled nylon material, streamlined organization, and odor-reducing technology. It’s time to hit the trail.
Melody is 5'4" and typically wears a size 2X in apparel. She has a 16" torso and is shown wearing an S/M torso Kalmia. Plus Size packs are designed with extended-length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes and sizes.
- FreeFloat 360 ventilated back panel with dynamic flex panels and auto-rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- Moisture-wicking ventilated back panel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control air mesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable women's fit hipbelt and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Auto-rotating, dual-density women's fit shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Full-length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
- Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure, and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- floating top pocket with a large zippered compartment, small quick-access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Side stretch mesh pocket with pass-through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
- By using recycled fabrics, this pack’s carbon footprint is reduced by 27% compared to a conventional nylon pack. The equivalent to 88 miles (142 km) driven; you can offset that amount by walking, biking, or car-sharing instead of driving solo
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Frame Materials: Alloy Steel Frame & Fiberglass Anti-Barreling Cross-Stay & HDPE
- Pack Body: 210D High Density / 40% Recycled Nylon & 420D High Density / 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack Bottom: 420D High Density / 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled / 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
Suspension: Lifespan EVA Foam & Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..