Teca Windbreaker Halfzip
Cotopaxi Teca Half-Zip Windbreaker is a highly packable, weather-resistant layer that’s ideal for windy ridge hikes, breezy bike rides, and minimalist travels. It’s made with panels of DWR-treated, repurposed polyester taffeta and features a large front kangaroo pocket, a front flap pocket, and an internal phone pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. The Teca’s form-fitting scuba hood and front zip help you batten down the hatches when the winds kick up.
Cotopaxi uses 100% remnant fabric to build each Teca Jacket, which means material that might have gone to a landfill gets a second chance to shine.
- Bar Hopping
- 100% remnant fabric to build each Teca Windbreaker
- Repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Elastic bindings at hood, cuffs, and hem
- Back panel vent
- Front kangaroo pocket with flap
- 600mm PU backer for added water resistance
- Packs into an internal pocket