Sunrise and blue skies ahead with this fun, unique tie dye beanie from Parks Project. Unisex fit and lighter in weight this beanie is perfect for all-day wear.
- Unisex Fit: runs more shallow than a standard beanie
- Material: ribbed 100% cotton knit
- Each beanie includes a unique tie dye pattern
- Features a front "Sun Rise" patch
- Will loosen and wear-in with extended use
- Purchases of this product support the National Park Foundation's Open OutDoors for Kids program. The program creates pathways for kids to enjoy, understand and connect with nature in exciting ways by facilitating outdoor activity, experiential learning, and cultural heritage exercises.
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..