When you can't be in a National Park why not enjoy scents inspired by them? These Candles are hand-poured in California and help support Rocky Mountain Conservancy's volunteer program, which provides a learning experience for college students interested in natural resource conservation.
Wax: 100% natural soy and coconut blend
- Fragrance: subalpine lavender, spring wildflowers, and freshly chopped wood
- Wick: cotton paper core (phthalate-free)
- 11.6oz: hand-poured in California
- 80hr burn time
- Comes with a cork lid
- Gift Ready! Includes a gift label, no wrapping required!
- Purchases of this product support Rocky Mountain Conservancy's volunteer program, which provides a learning experience for college students interested in natural resource conservation.
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..