Oko Living Herbal mats are the world’s most natural yoga mat. Their hand-loomed cotton mats are herbal dyed using an ancient method of Ayurvedic herbal dying. It takes a full day to hand weave each rug plus several days prior for cotton spinning, prepping, and dying. You will love the soft, cushy feel, herbal aroma, and natural beauty of this mat. The herbal mix used to dye each rug was selected by an Ayurvedic Doctor for its antibacterial, antifungal, immune support, skin-soothing and anti-stress properties.
Fair wages and safe working conditions are ensured to all artisan partners. Most workers are women and are able to work from home together with their families. We feel blessed to offer you the rich traditions and care that went into this rug and hope it supports your wellness values as a yogi and steward of the earth.
- The yogi looking for a truly natural yoga mat
Features and Benefits
- 68″L x 25″W
- Thick and Supportive, 5mm
- Ultra-Light, 3lbs
- Naturally Antibacterial & Antifungal
- Great Grip with Ribs (exclusive design)
- Absorbs Sweat (no more sweaty, slippery mat!)
- Never Slips on the Floor – (natural latex coated bottom)
- Ethically Handloomed
- 100% Organic Raw Cotton + Plant Dyes
- Toxin Free
- Comes with FREE case and wildcrafted soap nut laundry detergent
Materials & Care
- 100% Raw Organic Cotton
- 100% Herbal Dyes
- Machine wash cold in a gentle cycle or hand wash with natural detergent (natural soap nut detergent included). Hang Dry.
- Herbal Treatment: Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree.
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..