Oko Living Natural Herbal Yoga Rug
Oko Living Herbal mats are the world’s most natural yoga mat. Their hand-loomed cotton mats are herbal dyed using an ancient method of Ayurvedic herbal dying. It takes a full day to hand weave each rug plus several days prior for cotton spinning, prepping, and dying. You will love the soft, cushy feel, herbal aroma, and natural beauty of this mat. The herbal mix used to dye each rug was selected by an Ayurvedic Doctor for its antibacterial, antifungal, immune support, skin-soothing and anti-stress properties.
Fair wages and safe working conditions are ensured to all artisan partners. Most workers are women and are able to work from home together with their families. We feel blessed to offer you the rich traditions and care that went into this rug and hope it supports your wellness values as a yogi and steward of the earth.
Also available in a limited edition Chakra Mat
Available in several colors and styles. Shop all Rugs here
- The yogi looking for a truly natural yoga mat
Features and Benefits
- 68″L x 25″W
- Thick and Supportive, 5mm
- Ultra-Light, 3lbs
- Naturally Antibacterial & Antifungal
- Great Grip with Ribs (exclusive design)
- Absorbs Sweat (no more sweaty, slippery mat!)
- Never Slips on the Floor – (natural latex coated bottom)
- Ethically Handloomed
- 100% Organic Raw Cotton + Plant Dyes
- Toxin Free
- Comes with FREE case and wildcrafted soap nut laundry detergent
Materials & Care
- 100% Raw Organic Cotton
- 100% Herbal Dyes
- Machine wash cold in a gentle cycle or hand wash with natural detergent (natural soap nut detergent included). Hang Dry.
- Herbal Treatment: Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree.