- Vintage washed & garment dyed so they get softer with age (but, trust us, they're pretty soft now)
- 100% organic cotton, double brushed interior fleece
- Features puff printed National Geographic logo with butterflies on right leg
- Female model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- Male model is 6' and wearing a size Medium
- Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry gentle low heat or line dry, cool iron as needed.
- Every purchase from the National Geographic x Parks Project collection helps support the global nonprofit National Geographic Society in its work to protect and illuminate our world through exploration, research, and education. To learn more, visit natgeo.com/info.
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..