Fuego Down Parka
The Fuego is our cold weather cocoon of choice. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated parka is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made both the down insulation and shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
- Scuba hood for a secure fit
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Mid-thigh length with a drop tail hem
- Internal dump and secure stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets Interior adjustable hem cord
All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.