- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Please note: the fit this season was updated for a touch of ease and length making it a versatile piece to wear as a shirt or lightweight jacket. Available in XS/S and M/L
- Relaxed Fit
- 28 1/2'' body length on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33", Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- 100% organic cotton.
More about Outerknown:
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..
Recently Viewed ProductsYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
Women's Boulder Pants