Stand Out and Stay Warm. Parks Project's pullover is made for adventure, even if your adventure is bar hopping. Includes two hand-warmer pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic waistband to keep you toasty.
- 100% recycled polyester polar fleece
- Five semi-matte coated buttons on the neckline
- Regular, roomy fit perfect for layering
- Features a "Parks Project" stitched logo on the front left chest
- Male model is 6'1" and is wearing a size Large
- Female model is 5'2" and is wearing a size Small
- Purchases of this product support the National Parks Conservation Association and their mission to fight every day for the future of public lands so they are preserved for generations to come.
All packages ship out within 24 business hours of your purchase.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all orders within the U.S. via UPS, FedEx, USPS within 3 business days to arrive after shipment.
We will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of the date the order was shipped. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria and we ask that you take care when trying on items. Items with make-up, deodorant, or other stains are considered damaged and will not be accepted. How to submit return: Send your item using a prepaid return label that will be emailed to you. Returns are usually processed within 10-14 business days. After we have received the merchandise and verified it is resalable your refund will depend on your banks timeline. Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange..
Recently Viewed ProductsYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
Abisko Trekking Tights