Abisko Midsummer Trousers
All the protection you have come to expect from a Fjallraven trekking pant but now in a warm-weather version. The Abisko Mid Summer hiking pants are light, well-ventilated, and packable trekking trousers for warmer climates. . A prize-winning model in G-1000 Air Stretch (organic cotton, partly recycled polyester) and pliant stretch fabric, also made from partly recycled polyester. Both fabrics are quick drying with good air circulation and zippers on the sides that release excess heat. Perfect for trekking and traveling when you need long trousers for protection against the sun, rough terrain, or insects.
- Light, airy and durable fabric with mechanical stretch.
- Articulated fit for even more freedom of movement.
- Hidden hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Spacious leg pocket; one zippered and the other buttoned.
- Material: G-1000® Air Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin
- Weight: 285 g
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Model height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: 38
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg pants
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes