Expedition Pack Down Jacket Women's
The Expedition Pack Down Jacket from Fjallraven is a lightweight, packable down jacket for all types of winter activities. Easy to pull on for extra warmth when you take a break, and just as easy to compress into its own inner pocket when you don’t need it. Padded with one layer of ethically produced down, in stitch-through channels with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Packs into self
- Environmental info:
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
- Closing: One-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Fill power: 700 CUIN
- Fill weight: 85 g
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.